About This Author
Happy Birthday, Kenzie
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 13, 2007 at 1:58am
Re: Kenzie, WDC, and ME!
by Budroe
Kenzie has created my lasting impressions of just what WDC really is. It was her patience as I tried to figure out the "bowl of spaghetti" that WDC can appear to be that allowed me to begin sorting it all out. It wasn't so much what she said. It was, that in every answer to my questions, she seemed confident that I would figure out what I needed to know in the time I needed to know it. She was, and is, a rock.

I often say to newbies here to WDC that I have found the members here to be accepting, affirming, and available. In all truth, it is Kenzie's words that come to mind every time I write those words. She has not only been my first believer. She has always been WDC's first believer to me.

Has that made a difference in my WDC experience? Certainly. It has defined it. I now want to be just such an ambassador for WDC. The ripples move, and grow. She was the first ripple in the amazing ocean that is WDC for me.

I will never forget the lessons she continues to teach me, even today. I thank God that, when I needed it most, He provided me with one strong enough to lend her confidence, her friendship, and her elegant grace.

Happy Birthday, Kenzie. I hope it is a wonderful and special celebration that will be a memory for your life. And, when you do remember this day, hug Jim. It is the love of your mate, and your friends like Angela, and so many others, that make this day possible. But, if it were not for the legendary Kenzie, we would have no reason. So share our joy, and our thanks. No one deserves it more!

In His Care, and Yours,

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Write Well!

M. B. "Bud" Fields, Jr.
Clarksville, Indiana USA

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
Kenzie, WDC, and ME! · 04-11-07 7:04pm
by Budroe
*Exclaim*Re: Kenzie, WDC, and ME! · 04-13-07 1:58am
by Budroe

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Kenzie.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online