Why I Write
When I write, I draw on my experiences as a woman with a painful past, a rapturous wife and mother, a world traveler, and a spiritualist. For me, writing is an art form. Like an artist, the work becomes more than I imagined it would be. When I set out to write a story with a particular idea or character in mind, words I cannot claim as my own flow from a magical and mysterious place through me and onto paper. The work takes on a life of its own; it is living art. The process fascinates me, satiates me, and makes my life more meaningful. Please read my stories! If you would like to offer me feedback on my work, please click here and sign up for a free membership: https://heftynicki.Writing.com I hope to see you there!
~~Image #1503048 Sharing Restricted~~
Who Are They and What's Their Story?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2008 at 8:52pm
Hehe, so here it is. *Bigsmile* It maybe isn't as good as it could be, but 2.000 words were a real challenge because they were actually too short to let the story really unfold. I had to cut a lot and you'll notice it. The first version had 3.200 words +/-.

As I already mentioned this is based on a true event. On December 29th 2007 a mother of five killed her children in an acute fit of paranoid schizophrenia because she feared the demons who already had conquered her would also prey on her sons - she did it to protect them, she said. Only recently she was sentenced for life (a very relative phrase in Germany) in a psychiatric institution because the psychs considered her a danger for herself and society.

Lullaby  (18+)
A story about the greatest horror of every parents... inspired by a true event.
#1468433 by Olivia's writing adult stuff

Also check out:
FORUM
Olivia's Birthday Bash  (E)
Help me celebrate WDC's & my birthday with a decent party for great causes.
#1463525 by Olivia's writing adult stuff

Signature created by our dear talented friend, Kelly1202
Angel Army Signature 9
** Image ID #1347927 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
My entry
· 08-30-08 8:52pm
by Olivia's writing adult stuff

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online