Why I Write
When I write, I draw on my experiences as a woman with a painful past, a rapturous wife and mother, a world traveler, and a spiritualist. For me, writing is an art form. Like an artist, the work becomes more than I imagined it would be. When I set out to write a story with a particular idea or character in mind, words I cannot claim as my own flow from a magical and mysterious place through me and onto paper. The work takes on a life of its own; it is living art. The process fascinates me, satiates me, and makes my life more meaningful. Please read my stories! If you would like to offer me feedback on my work, please click here and sign up for a free membership: https://heftynicki.Writing.com I hope to see you there!
~~Image #1503048 Sharing Restricted~~
Who Are They and What's Their Story?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 23, 2008 at 4:09am
Re: CONGRATULATION WINNERS!!
A Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!
- Sonali

** Image ID #1463129 Unavailable **
Image by Anyea

Please review
 Writing Dot Com is Eight!  (ASR)
A poetic tribute to an online home. My first attempt at a Pantoum for a contest.
#1469441 by THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24

So happy to win!
Thanks Raider Capt. J.R. for the award

What is "Culture"?  (ASR)
What defines the culture of a country or region?
#1387548 by THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24

This is a member sig for The Group of Talkers

Merit Badge in Children's
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations for placing Second in  [Link To Item #1212038] Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for helping celebrate WDC's 8th Birthday with the  [Link To Item #cramp] , and congrats for writing to all seven prompts during the week! *^*Bigsmile*^* Merit Badge in Inner Beauty
[Click For More Info]

For showing, through many of written pieces a kind of wisdom that she has reached inside...

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
CONGRATULATION WINNERS!! · 09-22-08 11:40am
by NickiD89
*Exclaim*Re: CONGRATULATION WINNERS!! · 09-23-08 4:09am
by THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online