About This Author
I am a 40 year old married mother of two teenage boys. I live for writing, especially romance. Love the happily ever after scenerio. The best thing about writing for me is the ability to lose yourself in your work, and feel as if you've accomplished something great. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.
Happy WDC Birthday, Purple!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 20, 2009 at 10:56am
WOOT!! T is Two
WOOT! My friend, I've known you just under a year and it's been a great ride. Love our little chat escapades HEHEHE *Bigsmile*. You've been a great friend in such a short time. You brighten chat with your witty humor and make everyone's day. But this is your day so enjoy.

Here's to many many more years at WDC. Here's wishing that all of your writing dreams come true. The party will be in Cove chat so our dear friends sci can join in. Wouldn't be a party without him lol We just need to set a date for everyone to be there. HEHEHE! Don't forget the Poms. I'll bring the table and the god awful pole. lol *Bigsmile*

*Note1* *Note2* *Note1* *Note2* *Note1* *Note2*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
WOOT!! T is Two
· 04-20-09 10:56am
by New Beginnings...

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online