About This Author
BattywynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 14, 2009 at 7:28am
Re: I have a few questions
Hi, Annemarie! Welcome to the Challenge. *Bigsmile*

1. No. You don't even have to post your Prep writing on your portfolio; you can keep it in a notebook for all I care. Just post that you completed the challenge for 10/1, etc. If you would like to compete in a contest round, you have to post the writing in your portfolio and link it with a bitem link.

2. I would prefer a separate bitem link for your contest entries, and if I ever get any volunteer judges, I'm sure they would prefer separate links, too. You should only need one or two items, because the judging for the previous contest should be complete around the time you write the next contest entry, and you can then take the old one down. However, if you do run out of room, shoot me an email, and I'll help you work something out.

3. Nope. In order to win the November Merit Badge, you have to win NaNoWriMo at http://www.nanowrimo.org. They require you to upload your words so they can do a word count, but they don't keep the words, and you don't have to post anything at all at WDC.

Loving the questions!!! Keep 'em coming.

** Image ID #1508520 Unavailable **

** Image ID #1402788 Unavailable **

Poor Witch: Chapter 1  (E)
Mildred meets a flagpole. The little witch's broomstick is down to five bristles!
#1308374 by BattywynšŸŽ¶

** Image ID #1283313 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
I have a few questions · 09-14-09 12:28am
by A Non-Existent User
*Exclaim*Re: I have a few questions · 09-14-09 7:28am
by BattywynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online