About This Author
BattywynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2009 at 10:23pm
Day 1 done
Right, I have that part done.

Keeping my book group access only - as you suggested. I can feel the muse flowing, I am so excited!

Jyo

Check out my Rising *Star* Noa נעה
My Author of the month award from the Angel Army, thanks Kiya!
My  Muse, as she reviews, writes, reads.
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

For completing over 10 quality reviews for the SAJ Review Frenzy!  *^*Smile*^*  Keep up the great work!  *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

firstly let me oppologise for not sending this earlier...i work nights!...and so please forgive me..i'm so sorry!..anyway, to the merit badge - everyone who offers support to my contest recieves an award, because of the fact that they are showing that they care. and so this badge is offered in thanks for your support and generosity...
believe me when i say every point is going to ensure that as many people are helped as is possible...
thanks again
paul Merit Badge in Endurance
[Click For More Info]

On behalf of Gaby and her Helpers: Thank you for joining us in  [Link To Item #got]  this June of 2015 and congratulations for making it all the way to the end without too many scratches or bruises. *^*Wink*^* Be proud of yourself! Participation takes a lot out of a person, but you've reached the end and survived. So proud of you! *^*Heart*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Day 1 done
· 10-01-09 10:23pm
by Just an Ordinary Boo!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online