About This Author
BattywynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2009 at 11:59am
Announcement:
by A Non-Existent User
Hello, Everyone,

Battywyn thinks you might benefit from this tool and encouraged me to present it to her group.

I have come across a very useful tool to help you organize your book or other writing project you might be doing. To read about the program and see a video use the first link. The second link is in this link page also; you find it by going to downloads in the upper right hand corner of the page. Once the page appears scroll near the bottom till you find yWriter5 to install use the full install in the middle. This is very quick and easy to install. Be sure to follow the “Hints” at the bottom of this email as you will gain by them.

http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html -video

http://www.spacejock.com/DownloadsSJ.html -download

Hints

Do not open the sample yWriter5 it is hard to get rid of.

Click on yWriter5 only.

To get instructions; double click on the Quickstart Guide icon.

Enjoy,

Kris

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Merit Badge in Congratulations
[Click For More Info]

Gifted by  [Link To User 1leila123] 
Congratulations on your recent promotion! *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

In appreciation of the outstanding job you did in helping me to judge  [Link To Item #1514815] . Thank you very much for all of your help. It was a pleasure to have you onboard. *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning NaNoWriMo 2009! As an active participant in  [Link To Item #1474311] , you earned this recognition for your achievement. What an amazing accomplishment! *^*Balloon1*^**^*Balloon4*^**^*Balloon5*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Announcement:
· 10-03-09 11:59am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Announcement: · 10-03-09 6:18pm
by Lissa

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online