About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2009 at 4:41am
Re: Day 7 Complete
I read the novel Centennial - by James A. Michener, an amazing read for many reasons. A whole chunk of the book centers around this dust-storm phenomenon and he ascribed it to line furrowing without the soil being flattened down again (I forget the technical term for that). Contour farming and cross-harrowing were later used as solutions, along with better sharing of riparian rights.

I was fascinated to note a similar theme for the dust-storms in your write, although the explanations are a mite different. I look forward to reading your tale, when you put it up for reading or publication! *Thumbsup* All the best for that!

*Pumpkin**Witch-hat**Cat**Ghost**Jackolantern**Ghost**Cat**Witch-hat**Pumpkin*
Check out my Rising *Star* Noa נעה
My Author of the month award from the Angel Army, thanks Kiya!
My  Muse, as she reviews, writes, reads.
Merit Badge in Interactives
[Click For More Info]

Congrats and thank you for your participation in  [Link To Item #2027122] ! Sometimes it's hard to step out of our comfort zone and try something different, but I'm glad you did. Perhaps you can use some of your added chapters for more inspiration. *^*Heart*^* ~ Gaby and the team Merit Badge in Flash Fiction
[Click For More Info]

Congratulate! From   [Link To Item #2046245]  , I'm pleased to award you this well-deserve win for  Third Place  in  Mystery Flash Fiction Contest  for Summertime 2017 with   [Link To Item #2127210]  !
Merit Badge in Dialogue
[Click For More Info]

For filling out your  BioBlock !
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 7 Complete · 10-07-09 1:02am
by A Non-Existent User
*Exclaim*Re: Day 7 Complete · 10-07-09 4:41am
by Just an Ordinary Boo!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online