About This Author
I am a 40 year old married mother of two teenage boys. I live for writing, especially romance. Love the happily ever after scenerio. The best thing about writing for me is the ability to lose yourself in your work, and feel as if you've accomplished something great. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.
Happy Birthday Amethystflame!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 12, 2010 at 12:10pm
X's and O's
Hey woman, it's been a while hasn't it?
It seems like it was only a small time ago we met in chat land. The amazing, stupendous T Queen in all her purply glory. Nothing makes me happier than to think of the people I've met who've become close to my heart. So right now I'm a pretty happy young woman. *Smile*
There have been good times, and (pardon my no-duh moment) there have been some ridiculously bad ones. But through it all, you only stand taller and move on as we all must.
I admire you.
I had to stop in and send all my love and warmest wishes to one of the most fabulous ladies I've met at our wonder site. So accompanying this message to the birthday girl are assorted x's and o's, nawty wishes, and the hope that this finds you in the best of spirits and days. You're an amazing woman and deserve the very best Birthday you could have. Cheers to you my dear.

Missing you and the crew,

Lauren -
(Truebootylicious *Heart*)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*Lauren, your True Romantic*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
X's and O's
· 03-12-10 12:10pm
by Renee True: Shadow Queen

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online