Outside URL Homebase
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 10, 2010 at 5:40pm
Edited: October 10, 2010 at 5:44pm
Duotrope's Digest: searchsite for submission opportunities
by A Non-Existent User
But before that:

Come with me now on a journey through time and (web)space...

...To the world of my mighty blog  

Not convinced? Here's an excerpt:

It turns out that being sober when everyone around you is getting drunk is, well, sobering. You see alcohol in a different light – as a wit-stripping, de-evolving reducer of humanity. I mean, think about it, people can’t manage the most basic functions when drunk: talking, walking, even standing. If you’re really pissed you can’t even sit upright, it’s like being reduced to a baby, pre all those important stages of development.

So, am I off alcohol for life? Definitely not. I hated being the judgemental outsider. Turns out I’d much rather be one of the infantile masses – a nonsense-slurring, swaying, clumsy mess. Why? Because it’s fun.

Still not convinced? Well, here's a link to duotrope  , anyway. Just because it's probably the most useful website for a writer, ever. Only if you're looking to submit and get published, mind, but if you are then you will be missing out if you don't have a look-see.

Enjoy.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Member of:
"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
"The Talent Pond
"Let's Publish!
"Invalid Item
"The Children's Writer Group

My angel buddy is sunshine014

Merit Badge in Political
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning Best Fantasy/Sci-fi in  [Link To Item #1376303]   Your winning work was  [Link To Item #1389558] Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Hi Louise, this badge is in appreciation for the help you have given me. Wisecrone Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Thank you so much for the best review I have every received during my whole time here at WDC!

Follow me on Twitter  
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Duotrope's Digest: searchsite for submission opportunities
· 10-10-10 5:40pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Amyaurora.
Stuck in someone else's frames? break free!
2 test
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online