About This Author
Youth Suicide Prevention Initiative
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 23, 2011 at 3:40am
Re: Re: Encouragement from a young adult...
by A Non-Existent User
Thank you, Drew, for such a warm response. *Smile* Yes, I agree that we are all are own worst enemies, if we allow ourselves to be. I think this group is a great way to find support and information on youth suicide prevention. Writing is a powerful tool, and using it to inform people of this growing tragedy can be very useful.

I thank you all and respect every individual who has shared in this forum. I've lightly skimmed through some of the posts. I takes a lot to speak of such a heavy subject, whether as the supporter or the one asking for help. I think that setting up communication between supporters, loved ones, and at-risk youth is very important.

You're right, anyone who clicks on the link to this forum is driven by some desire to learn more. They could just be curious, but most would have a heart string tugged by the title and/or description for whatever reason. Everyone has a mountain to climb that takes a great deal of perseverance and support, whether that be bullying, mental illness, etc. My mountain may seem smaller than others, but others' mountains may mean smaller to me. I guess, comparatively speaking, we're all conquerors and failures of something. I think it's just better to focus on the conquering. *Smile*

Again, thank you for the welcoming. Oh, and I guess you deserve a happy birthday, aye? *Smile* I hope your day is/was amazing. *Bigsmile*

“If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad.” ~ Lord Byron

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1786769 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1782557 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Encouragement from a young adult... · 07-13-11 4:18pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Encouragement from a young adult... · 07-13-11 5:17pm
by A.T.B: It'sWhatWeDo
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Encouragement from a young adult... · 07-23-11 3:40am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, TY and congrats Miss Potato!.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online