About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

The Angel Lounge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 1, 2012 at 5:50pm
Hi There
by A Non-Existent User
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and to say thank you for choosing me to be under the spotlight, I am both flattered and honoured. I am constantly overwhelmed by the kindness, generosity and friendliness of the community here at WDC.

A little about me, well I'm English but I live in Belgium with my girlfriend and 2 of my 3 crazy kids. My eldest lives in England with his mum and I miss him terribly. I used to be a Maintenance Engineer before I moved here but now I work in a factory, its not very taxing but it does let me drift away to a land of plots, characters and conflicts and that is something I can quite happily live with.

A few weeks ago was the first time in 13 years that I picked up a pen and actually wrote anything creative, I joined WDC the same day. It's been the best decision I have made in years.

I truly thought that I would only write Action and Adventure, I have 2 stories in draft but not in my portfolio yet. However i have spent most of my time over the past two weeks trying out different styles of writing, particularly poetry which i thoroughly enjoy.

Well that's me, Its very nice to be here and to meet you all.

Kind Regards

Nangwaya
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Hi There
· 05-01-12 5:50pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online