About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

The Angel Lounge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 4, 2012 at 5:04pm
WINNERS!
Whew! Had to seek the help of some of my buddies to make the final decisions since they were all so good and creative!
Unfortunately "framily" and "nimrod" are already in the lexicon of popular culture, so those don't qualify. *Frown*

At the end of the day, it came down to these four! (and yes, I know I said three winners, BUT I can bend the rules a little, eh?) So congrats to the following writers and their creations! *Bigsmile*

--------------

1. Puroet - A writer who writes purely nothing but poetry; a poet who does not even want to try to write stories
novesl, etc.
- Princess Zelda

2. Frazziac - A person who is consistently frazzled by the simplest of stimuli. - Itchy Water~fictionandverse

3. Reliface - A young person who is considered particularly grumpy before his or her time. - blue jellybaby

4. Literepho - A person who has an extreme feeling of fright when it comes to writing. - GERVIC🐉

Congratulations!!! Your words brought smiles and giggles to those I sent it to *lol*
Also thanks to Ridley , Stiggles , richardd and THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24 for your entries!
Hope you all had fun with this one. *Bigsmile*

Everyday is Earth Day!
Angel Army Signature
Awareness Badges - Click image to pick up one for yourself!

*Note3**Bullet**Note3*Kiya's Published Works  *Note3**Bullet**Note3*
*Note5**Bullet**Note5*"Kiya's Graphic Designs Portfolio*Note5**Bullet**Note5*

(Rated: GC)
ASIN: 1600546129
ID #110886
Product Type:
Reviewer: Joy
Review Rated: E
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Usefulness:
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: Price N/A
View Review · Not currently available.

PAGE
Kiya's Garden of Treasures  (E)
A mix of lovely gifted images from various WDC members! ^_^
#1324798 by iKïyå§ama

Helpful Links for Newbies!
"Writing.Com 101 | "Wandering through Writing.Com
Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
WINNERS!
· 06-04-12 5:04pm
by iKïyå§ama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online