About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
Thank You, SM & SMs!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 26, 2013 at 4:13pm
Thank you!
by Bernie
I don't know if there is enough time to express the gratitude and appreciate I have for the both of you. I remember this site, originally, way back in its beginnings when it was "stories.com" and it was just an interactive story website and you didn't even need an account to write. I had found it by pure luck, just typed "stories.com" into my address bar to see what I could get. It is all uphill from there.

To see this site grow and become what it has...it amazes me. This place has always been and will continue to be, my home away from home. I have family here that has always been so supportive and is always willing to lend an ear or an eye to anyone of my stories or writings to help me out and make it as great as it can be. There's a connection here that is so hard to find, especially this day and age where the Internet has become this big mass of people. It hasn't changed in the whole 13 years that this place has existed.

I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have a place where I could share my writings with other people who also love to write. Writing has been part of me since I was little. I always loved creating a story from my imagination. It started as picture books when I was little and of course the stories always changed each and every time and then I started writing scary stories later on with my mom's typewriter. When I found this site, it skyrocketed my inspiration and my drive to be a better writer.

You have given us so many tools to become better writers and to improve on our craft. You have given us that cozy room with a fire to relax and soak in all the inspiration our brains can handle. You both are wonderful, with the best personalities and the biggest hearts.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Please hug yourselves for me, big and tight! You guys are the absolute best.

- Bernie

A sig I created.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Thank you!
· 09-26-13 4:13pm
by Bernie
Re: Thank you! · 09-26-13 11:03pm
by The StoryMistress

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online