About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

The Angel Lounge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 1, 2014 at 7:25am
Hello Fellow Angels!
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to kiyasama with this post.
Hello Fellow Angels,

I know that it has been ages since I have been here, There is no excuse! Whether it be sickness or not...to me that still isn't an excuse. But my dears that was my simple reason. So sorry for my delay in coming by to just say Hi! I love you ALL so very much, and just wanted you to know that.

I am going to be, for the very first time since I have joined this site so long ago, I am going to be shameless and plug a couple of contest that I am running on behalf of the NAFP Group and Angel Army sister affiliate group to ours.

The first is :
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1463856 by Not Available.
Where you will Hunt for the Treasure of the *Partyhatp**Balloon2**Delight**Bigsmile* *Inlove* *Heart*The ScaryMaster *Heart**Inlove* *Bigsmile* *Delight**Balloon2**Partyhatp********and******Partyhatv**Balloon4**Delight**Bigsmile* *Inlove* *Heart*The StoryWitchress *Heart**Inlove* *Bigsmile* *Delight**Balloon4**Partyhatv*******
If you find both and are the first to put it into the message forum of the contest you will win the grand prize...just remember, anyone who donates to this contest will get a great mention as well as if you donate a large amount you will receive a MB. As the donations become greater in this bank of the contest,
 Invalid Item 
#1465202 by Not Available.
... the winnings will become larger before the ending of this contest. Hey...something different other than writing...there will be enough writing contests for this Big Birthday Bash to enter and win big for everyone here on Writing.com *Wink*

The next contest is one of my own. A contest that I made right after I started here that is close to my heart! This contest is a writing contest, but a specifically kind of writing contest. The title tells it all...and this contest is from me and comes around only once a year!
 Invalid Item 
#1463081 by Not Available.
...send any donations to this bank...
 Invalid Item 
#1463094 by Not Available.
the larger the bank, the larger the prizes will become even greater that is posted on the contest page. This contest will open on the 5th of this month. Thank you for allowing me to plug my contest y'all! Everyone have a very blessed day! Happy Labor Day Everyone! ***Drive safe! Many blessings to you all! I love you ALL!

*****Heart* *Kiss* HAPPY BIRTHDAY WRITING.COM & SM & SMS! *Kiss* *Heart*******

Love Cissy *Peace* *Heart*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"...I will not go gently into that good night..."
Author: Dillon Thomas
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Hello Fellow Angels!
· 09-01-14 7:25am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online