About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 22, 2014 at 2:41am
YAY!! It's almost time to PREP! You Can Do This!
by Fancy
I participated in NaNo for the very first time last year. I didn't win. Yet, I was still proud of myself for almost reaching 25K. That was my first attempt at novel writing. So I'm thinking "not too bad."

I absolutely loved the NaNo experience, including the October Prep. Unfortunately, this year I don't seem to have one idea to prep for. :( I would love to continue to write YA and I think I want at least some romantic elements to it, if not all. But thats it! That is all I got. I should just say I've got nothing. :(

Does anybody know of any websites that can help someone come up with ideas for stories? As you know, I have a very short time in which I can figure this out.

As for my fellow nanomrimos, good luck with the October Prep. If this is your first time prepping, I assure you it will help you greatly. For all of us, may our muses treat us kindly during the October and November months. I hope you all are able to get through the Prep and win in November. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Be blessed and be a blessing,
Fancy
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
YAY!! It's almost time to PREP! You Can Do This!
· 09-22-14 2:41am
by Fancy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online