About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2014 at 1:36pm
Re: Re: Can I Join In?

It's an exercise in teamwork with my highly ingenious writing buddy Professor Q , who I know does this every year and whose recommendation lead me to want to join in.

This year it's a magical realism / urban fantasy mystery thriller. So... not that different to a couple of years ago BUT this time the two of us have a fairly well wrought sense of how magic/men interrelate on a geo-political map.

So in the course of the next couple of months you'll be meeting Byron, a young witch with a black stain on his soul, Aoife, his adopted half-fae sister, and Jude, a Templar who might have an even more traumatic backstory than Byron. The novel we're writing this time round is really how they come to work together, how they individually trace the roots of a new evil and end up having to overcome their differences in order to defeat it. Then we have a series to write!
MESSAGE THREAD
Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 7:18am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 7:56am
by Outasync
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 1:36pm
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 4:36pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 4:57pm
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I Join In? · 09-30-14 7:57pm
by Professor Q

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online