About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2014 at 5:26am
Help for New Preppers:
I hope this information helps you that are new to this Group,let me know by leaving a reply.

1) Please log in with the new automated system.

ENTRY FORM

THE PREP IS AUTOMATED THIS YEAR. Instead of logging your completed assignments in the forum, you will use the Entry Log . Please test your ability to use the form by logging your NaNo username and/or word target. You should find your name on the "Username" drop-down, sorted alphabetically. If you cannot find your name, use "NEW USER" at the bottom of the list.

ASSIGNMENT LOG

Once you have used the Entry Form to log your NaNo name/target or to log your first completed assignment, you will see yourself on the Assignment Log alphabetically by your WDC Username. Once you have logged your NaNo name/target, please confirm that your name shows up on the Assignment Log.

2) As for the assignments look in the Prep Rules for this:

Each day in October, complete an assignment from the "October Nano Prep: 2014 Calendar" [E]. The exercises will help you develop your novel-length story before writing it and prepare for the marathon writing of NaNoWriMo .

Click on "October Nano Prep: 2014 Calendar"

This sig was made by  iKïyå§ama.
This is the second sig that has been made for me by  iKïyå§ama.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Help for New Preppers:
· 10-01-14 5:26am
by Showering Dutchessbarbie.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online