About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2014 at 10:26pm
A few quick questions about posting entries...
Hello, lovely people! I hope you all are dreaming of sugarplums and plot points.

I have a few questions about posting entries. This is my first time participating in Prep, so I don't want to mess anything up:

Question about Contest Rounds: Is editing permitted after we post them? I posted mine and then realized the formatting looks a little weird in places. I read through the information on the forum, but my memory is spotty and my attention fleeting on the best of days. I might have missed this one. Also, in interests of conserving space in my portfolio, I will post all Contest Round entries in a single static item. I have utilized headers and dropnotes to clearly distinguish between entries. I hope that's all right!

Question about which date to choose on the log: Since weekends don't have bonuses and Sunday has no required writing, should we leave the 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th blank on the Log?

Likewise, should we number the bonuses and entries based on the day in October they're written for (the calendar has bonuses listed for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, [...] 6th, 7th, 8th, etc.) or should we post them just like (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), basing the numbers on how many bonus entries we've written? I ask this because some authors on the Log have listed bonuses for the 4th, but there is no bonus on that day. (Unless they're counting the contest entries as a bonus, or have already written the bonus for the 6th).

I'm not sure what I should do, and I want to be sure I'm doing things correctly.

I hope my questions make sense! Sorry to be obsessive-weird about this! >_<;;

- -

"Let me live, love and say it well
in good sentences."
- Sylvia Plath

*MushroomB* *Books3**Books5* "Invalid Item *Books5**Books2* *MushroomB*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
A few quick questions about posting entries...
· 10-04-14 10:26pm
by Roseille ♥
Re: A few quick questions about posting entries... · 10-05-14 1:32am
by Agape Novels
Re: A few quick questions about posting entries... · 10-05-14 4:56am
by Elle - on hiatus
Re: A few quick questions about posting entries... · 10-05-14 9:37am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: A few quick questions about posting entries... · 10-05-14 9:44am
by Roseille ♥
Re: Re: Re: A few quick questions about posting entries... · 10-05-14 9:46am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Re: Re: A few quick questions about posting entri... · 10-05-14 1:13pm
by Brandiwyn🎶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online