About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 6, 2014 at 3:27pm
October 6 Assignment Thus Far
Here are two settings. Well, right now they're describing towns. I'm going to add more later (hopefully - today is dad's birthday, after all!).

Settings
Detroit, Michigan: Run down, except for the Downtown Area. The Downtown Area until Midtown is bustling, teeming with businesses. Businesses: Quicken Loans, SocraTea, Sevia, Slow’s, etc. Mostly white and wealthy. Between 6-9 Mile Roads, homes are dilapidated and most have CONDEMNED signs hanging from them. Lots of crime. Mostly African American, Arabs and other foreigners. Poor to lower middle class.

Green Bay, Wisconsin: Flashback to 1960s middle America—Packers rule the town. Cottages and ranch houses have Packers flags and other Packers things displayed. Busy small town with Lambeau Field front and center. Many bars and restaurants. Yet, since Green Bay is situated near Lake Michigan—wildlife sanctuary, hiking trails, zoos, and forest areas. Buses, but mostly drivers.

Question: do I have to create these in my port and then fill them out on Google? How do the Google forms work?

Signature for Soundtrackers.

Monoxide Smiles  [E]
Genres: Music - Romance/Love - Relationship
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC

Ice Outlined Brandywine  [E]
Genres: Inspirational - Environment - Community

The writer is the engineer of the human soul.

My 25th Birthday  [13+]
Genres: Cultural - Arts - Holiday

Lambeau Leapin' Through Wisconsin  [E]
Genres: Travel - Sports - Entertainment

Invalid Item  []
Genres:
by A Guest Visitor

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
October 6 Assignment Thus Far
· 10-06-14 3:27pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online