About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 9, 2014 at 8:07am
Re: I still don't know what my story is

Piggbacking off a couple of those - what if Ambrosia found out about Malik's child and wanted to force Katrina into a decision? That would have Lilia up at arms for good reason, and Ambrosia might steal the child in order to enforce whatever Ambrosia wanted or needed.

That might also endanger them with that higher power.

Perhaps it is that Lilia being able to mate with a fae is a rare ability among humans, and she needs to help Malik some other way through those dreams that are special.

This ability could indeed also be passed to Katrina, and as it awakens, that might stir quite a bit of trouble within Lilia.

Did Lilia make the connection between the psychiatric medications and the lack of dreams? Would that connection make her forgive Malik or draw her to him in another way? Or is this opening of her mind allowing someone else to come in and sway her, too, when she misses her medicine?

Man, that'd be a heck of a dream-state - Malik! Ambrosia! Malik! Ambrosia! Everyone get out - I'm trying to sleep!
From my secret pal
MESSAGE THREAD
I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 6:52am
by MontyB
Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 7:48am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 7:57am
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC
Re: Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 8:12am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 8:14am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 8:17am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 8:26am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 12:19pm
by Fancy
*Exclaim*Re: I still don't know what my story is · 10-09-14 8:07am
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online