About This Author
*Bullet* Kiya is a young woman with many interests. She's got a degree in Computer Science and Registered Nursing.
*Bullet* She's an avid reader and considers Stephen King one of her favorite authors. *Bullet* She's also been known to pen one or two stories here and there, and as a proud moderator of Writing.Com, she invites you to check out her portfolio (and even better, to sign up today!).

Published Works:

The Angel Lounge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 15, 2014 at 6:27am
Have a Blessed Wednesday.
Hello everyone! I am trying so hard to be active between work and doctor's appointment's for my son. I had lost my Internet for a few days, and I will be down for a couple of hours tomorrow (October 16th, 2014) because I am switching Internet service providers. At the moment I have crappy satellite Internet which fails whenever it rains, but tomorrow evening I will be graced with better, faster net.
I hope that everyone has a very blessed Wednesday! I can't wait for the weekend so that I can take some time out to read at least one item from each person in the Angel Army! (Yes I will rate and review them as well!)

~DemonicKitten~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Have a Blessed Wednesday.
· 10-15-14 6:27am
by DemonicKitten
Re: Have a Blessed Wednesday. · 10-15-14 8:17am
by iKïyå§ama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
..:::..Kiya's Sanctuary..:::..
..:::..Kiya's Graphics Designs Portfolio..:::..

... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online