About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 22, 2014 at 1:58pm
Thank You!!
by Rayyna
*Dollar* 5,000 GPs were sent to "October Novel Prep Challenge Group with this post.
I just wanted to say thank you to BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ and the others that have organized this prep. I've never done NaNo before, and so I barely know what I'm getting myself into. And of course, I consider myself a plotter, AND i'm creating a fantasy world from scratch. If I'd have jumped into NaNo without the guidance that this prep-plan has given me, I'd have gotten horribly frustrated and undoubtably quit within week one. Instead, I've gotten into the habit of writing every day, and I've had brainstorming guidance which has helped me focus on the many many aspects I've needed to build my world and my story into something I'm super excited to write about.

I've learned that I can stick with this, and I want to stick with this, and each and every day I learn more and more about my story that is just demanding to be told.

So Thank you thank you thank you!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Thank You!!
· 10-22-14 1:58pm
by Rayyna
Re: Thank You!! · 10-22-14 2:06pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online