About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2014 at 8:07am
Re: Re: Re: Hardware
Do you have a smart phone or other handheld device? In a pinch, I've been known to write on my phone using Swype or voice recognition software. You'll have a harder job editing later, but it might be worth an experiment now to see if it's a viable backup plan.

Also, I wonder if there are local resources where you can use public computers, like a library or university or similar? You might also look around for a small business who might be willing to help someone out. I own a music school, and we have a computer lab where students learn music theory and the like. It's crazy busy in the evening when the children are available for music lessons but it's dead during the day. If I knew of someone in your situation, and you called to ask if you could make appointments to use the computer during the day when we have a receptionist available but no students, I'd allow it. Perhaps you can find someone similar in your town, if you just ask around, especially if you can find a networking link (friend of a friend sort of thing.)

Cheers,
Michelle
MESSAGE THREAD
Hardware · 10-24-14 7:28am
by Odessa Molinari
Re: Hardware · 10-24-14 7:54am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Hardware · 10-24-14 8:00am
by Odessa Molinari
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Hardware · 10-24-14 8:07am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardware · 10-24-14 8:14am
by Odessa Molinari
Re: Re: Re: Hardware · 10-24-14 8:08am
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online