About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2014 at 11:25pm
NaNoWriMo Is Here!
by A Non-Existent User
Hello everyone! If you were unaware of the fact, I was a cheerleader for NaNo Prep. But who says I can't be a cheerleader for NaNo itself too? So, I hope everyone has an amazing, fun, and successful NaNo month! I don't suspect you'll be seeing me on this forum anymore this year....so I guess it's "Good-bye" for this year everyone! It's been fun!

I guess now that October is gone, and November is here, you'll see some of me in "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon. I'm in the blue team. What about you? If anyone if missing a sponsor, tell me, and I'll sponsor you 5,000 gift points. But you have to tell me so as a reply to this!

Also, I was only planning to make this for my team, but I'm in a happy mood so if you want a picture of a muse, I'll make one for you. Just give me a image theme and a name for your muse and I'll hop along and make one for you! Reply to this message or email me to receive one.

Alrighty. So this signature here won't be used for a whole year. But I hope everyone accomplishes NaNoWriMo and see you in approximately 334 days on this forum again!

Oh, and Have A Happy Belated (err..not really) Halloween!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
NaNoWriMo Is Here!
· 10-31-14 11:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: NaNoWriMo Is Here! · 11-02-14 12:56pm
by Catherine Hall

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online