About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 12, 2015 at 2:49pm
I'm a bit more ready this year than last. I now have my writing hat ready. (Viking helmet with flashy blinky lights in the horns.) Next I have my quiet area all picked out and supplied with my snacks, eats, and writing music. My computer is set up and working with full high speed internet. I have my writers sign posted up as a warning to all invaders "WARNING Novelist at Work Bystanders May be Written into the Story."

The next thing I have been doing is deciding which book I want to concentrate on this year. I only have two books with less than 20 chapters written. The each have the plot line and some characters fleshed out. One has an attempted starting, but going to discard and start over in third person instead of first person. I'm pretty sure I got this now. I shouldn't get septic and have to go the hospital this time.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
The Run-on King PDG Member
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
I signed up
· 09-12-15 2:49pm
by The Run-on King PDG Member

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online