About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 2, 2015 at 11:54pm
Edited: October 2, 2015 at 11:54pm
Re: Day 2 character sheets
Wow. 6-7 characters... I don't think I could do that in one day.

While you're welcome to do it, the assignment is actually only asking for one of them today. You'll have the opportunity to add more later, and as I said, you can do as many as you want, but log your required assignment as completed if you have one of them right now. I did my principle protagonist, who I expect to be the POV character for 70-80 percent of my book.

Also, there were a few points of the profile I left "TBD", since I really haven't decided yet. That's fine; I have the basic character started, and in the bonus assignment I ended up fleshing him out quite a bit (including his name, which originally was "TBD". I went back after doing the bonus in order to add it and a couple other details that the bonus assignment caused me to settle on. That's how this process will work all the way through the month, BTW. It's designed that way.)

Regards,
Eric Fretheim
Assistant Prep Leader, 2015 October NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge

"It is perfectly okay to write garbage-- as long as you edit brilliantly." ~C.J. Cherryh

“No, writing 50,000 words in a month is normal. You are not crazy. This is not insane.” ~Teri Brown

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Sig done for me by bardgoddess.
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 2 character sheets · 10-02-15 11:39pm
by Cadie Laine - Happy 24th WDC!
*Exclaim*Re: Day 2 character sheets · 10-02-15 11:54pm
by Eric the Fred
Re: Re: Day 2 character sheets · 10-03-15 12:24am
by Cadie Laine - Happy 24th WDC!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online