About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2015 at 12:37pm
Re: Monday Morning Cheer! and Quote
by A Non-Existent User
Yeah, So the newest idea... Governor announces that no town is allowed to have a turn your guns in at the city limits rule. Guns cannot be restricted in anyway. The women decide to take it into their own hands gather the men up and tell them to keep the guns out of Bone Hollow or they will find excruciating ways to punish them for it. Leading to one of the men going home and beating the crap on his wife who wasn't even there, and pulling a gun on her. She manages to knock the gun out of his hands, get it and run but he catches her at the town square and the struggle for the gun causes her to accidentally shoot him.

This is a mess and I haven't even written it yet. I am waiting for one of the Main women to threaten to turn the head of the gun rights organization into a lady if he doesn't rethink his position... Oh god.. No Nak! You can't! I know you can but NOOOOO...

LOL i just had to think it didn't I?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Monday Morning Cheer! and Quote · 10-19-15 11:54am
by A Michelle feeling alive again
*Exclaim*Re: Monday Morning Cheer! and Quote · 10-19-15 12:37pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Monday Morning Cheer! and Quote · 10-20-15 12:51am
by A Michelle feeling alive again

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online