About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2015 at 12:50pm
Re: Re: Oh, Willy Shakes...
by A Non-Existent User
I saw the Drama students at South East Missouri State put on Romeo and Juliet my Sr. Year in High School. That is one of my favorites even though it ends the way it does.

What got me is no matter how many times I read the play, I missed the sexual overtones in the conversation at the beginning. The actors made it very clear with body language exactly what they were talking about and I blushed for a week. LOL

My all time favorite is the Tempest. But, only because the events that take place are said to have actually happened in real life several years later. A ship by the same name sank. The crew members did end up eating a member that died or they killed to stay alive, Though the crew members names were different I believe they had the same initials as the characters in his play. Or maybe the names were the same I don't remember anymore.

Then again, that could just be another story that was floating around. I have read things that said it was real and things that doubted. I suppose the newspaper story all these years later could be doctored to make it look true. Who knows. It's still my favorite.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 12:29am
by Professor Q
Re: Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 2:47am
by ZombeeLuv
Re: Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 12:05pm
by Mumsy
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 12:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 3:17pm
by Professor Q
Re: Re: Re: Oh, Willy Shakes... · 10-19-15 5:30pm
by Mumsy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online