About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2015 at 6:27pm
Re: anybody remember the days...
by A Non-Existent User
I remember. Daddy brought home a Commador 64. It had two things. A recipe program and a writing program. The cat wouldn't stop spraying the disks so we kept having to start over. It was great for writing papers on. Which is why he got it. Mom was working on her Masters and needed it. I was a Freshman in Highschool and needed it. Nothing ever saved right and the Company folded sometime after IBM computers started running Microsoft programing and Apple released its first personal computer.

I even remember days before we had internet. Heck, I had three kids before we got internet and two before I ever even heard of internet.

Its sad to think that now when I'm looking to upgrade my computer or phone... heck even by a video game for myself, Kids the age of my oldest three will look at me like my head exploded when I remind them for the fourth time I know the difference between Memory and a Disk Drive.

Game stop is a riot. "I am sure your son will love this game, Ma'am."

"My son? Really? Hes going to have a heck of a time playing it from four hours away. I'm getting this for me."

Its a Kodak Moment I tell ya. LOL Wait do kids today know about Kodak?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
anybody remember the days... · 10-19-15 11:44am
by Sox and Sandals
*Exclaim*Re: anybody remember the days... · 10-19-15 6:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: anybody remember the days... · 10-19-15 6:36pm
by Sox and Sandals
Re: Re: Re: anybody remember the days... · 10-19-15 6:40pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online