About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2015 at 12:36am
Edited: October 25, 2015 at 12:37am
Re: Re: The Rat
by Noyoki
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Things got a little crazy this week, and it was all I could do to get my writing done and fall into bed at night. So here are my belated responses:

Eric the Fred – Having a plan B does seem like a good Ace in the hole to keep the rats away.

Brandiwyn🎶 – *Laughs* Too funny Michelle. Is your Yorkie a giant whiny boob? My parents have a half Yorkie and he’s the whiniest thing I’ve ever met. Every breath is a whine, even when nothing’s wrong with the silly creature.

Choconut – A mischief of rats, that’s excellent. Though, I think a plague of rats is more fitting. Mine are breeding out of control. >.<

Spooky Striped Sox – Yeah. It seems like these evil little rats are super bred to escape predators. We’ll have to beat them off with sticks.

ember_rain – There’s a lot to be said for shaping good habits. Sadly, I’ve developed the habit of attempting NaNo, freaking out, and giving up before November gets here. This year, I’m going to slay the dragon, and actually tackle the book incubating in my brain, even if I have to wade through an ocean of rats to do it.

Cobe – Yes, that’s exactly how I feel, except without the ‘I’ve done this before and won part’. Well, I did do it once, five years ago, on a fanfiction that I never finished. >.< But I did get over 100k written in that month.

But with all the support I’m building up, I will make it into the race this year.
MESSAGE THREAD
The Rat · 10-21-15 11:27pm
by Noyoki
Re: The Rat · 10-21-15 11:34pm
by Eric the Fred
*Exclaim*Re: Re: The Rat · 10-25-15 12:36am
by Noyoki
Re: Re: Re: The Rat · 10-25-15 2:38am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 7:08am
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 7:29am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 1:00pm
by Spooky Striped Sox
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 1:14pm
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 1:18pm
by Spooky Striped Sox
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 1:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: The Rat · 10-22-15 4:58pm
by Cobe

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online