About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2015 at 12:33pm
Finished the challenge!
by Lorien
I finished the challenge entries today! I spent all morning working on my novel's plan and I feel pretty good about my progress. Thanks again for hosting this event!

Although I've finished all the prep assignments, I have a few things I want to do during the coming week. For me, the following tasks are left before NaNo:

1. Revisit consolidating characters, since only two were effectively consolidated when I thought about this the first time.
2. Make sure that the notes I have on notecards are all reflected in my updated outline.
3. Review all the notes I made about various ancillary characters and changes so I don't forget them.
4. Probably revisit the outline entirely to make sure it's still what I want (and makes sense).

I was just telling my fiance that I wished NaNo were starting today instead of next Sunday because I am so ready to go. I think I've figured out how to fix all the issues I identified with my story at the beginning of October. Some fixes aren't perfect but I have enough to start writing, and I feel pretty confident that once I start writing, I'll figure out how to make them really solid. That's what I'm really after.

I have dialogue between characters floating around in my head, and I've written some of it down so it won't float away forever, but I want it to be time to write it down, for real. Anyone else antsy and ready to start???

Lorien

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 22   Public Reviewer  for the month of  November 2005 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .

One of my favorite places..."Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Finished the challenge!
· 10-25-15 12:33pm
by Lorien
Re: Finished the challenge! · 10-25-15 5:11pm
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: Re: Finished the challenge! · 10-25-15 5:31pm
by Lorien

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online