About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2015 at 2:24pm
Re: Re: Re: Have a question? Can the antagonist be the
by A Non-Existent User
Sometimes your worst enemy is your best friend. Sometimes its the person sleeping next to you. I had a friend growing up whose parents were divorced but still lived together. They dated other people and lived separate lives but still lived in the same house. I asked her once why that was and she laughed and said..."I don't know what it is. They've been married three times to each other. They can live together but as soon as they sign that paper that says they can only be with each other, they start hating each other. As soon as the divorce is final they can't live without each other.

I've seen a lot of strange relationships since then but on the normal scale as opposed to why aren't you in a straight jacket scale, that is the weirdest relationship I ever encountered.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues & bumfuzzled
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Have a question? Can the antagonist be the · 10-25-15 1:32pm
by Ronis brain tumor is gone!
Re: Have a question? Can the antagonist be the · 10-25-15 2:02pm
by ZombeeLuv
Re: Re: Have a question? Can the antagonist be the · 10-25-15 2:05pm
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: Have a question? Can the antagonist be the · 10-25-15 2:24pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Have a question? Can the antagonist be ... · 10-25-15 2:36pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online