About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 7, 2015 at 2:34am
Hello
*Dollar* 5,000 GPs were sent to "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon Group with this post.
Just a little hello. Hope everyone is doing well and is able to keep the words flowing.... remember you aren't worried so much about punctuation or even grammar, just get the words down and keep typing... I have actually found my writing is a bit choppy. By this I mean I keep have parts of the story popping into my head, so I write the "scenes" and will worry later about connecting them all together....

Also don't forget to describe where your characters are and what the environment is like around them. Is it day or night? Is it cold or warm? Are they in a room, what does the room look like? Some writers like to describe the environment by what the characters do.. eg "Sandy lit the match so she could see"

Keep going everyone..... and don't forget to have some fun with it. Your story does not have to be all drama. Let your characters enjoy life once in a while, it will make the bad times that much more poignant.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Hello
· 11-07-15 2:34am
by Starling
Re: Hello · 11-07-15 11:11pm
by Kate - Writing & Reading

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online