About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 10, 2015 at 9:01am
Question on content
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon Group with this post.
it is my understanding you cannot write a book with higher than 13+ content for this contest, is this true?

Eventually the book I am working on will contain 18+ content. I will have to tone it down a lot if the 13+ sticks. When we post the book at the end of the month for the official word counter to count and verify our work, will the book be available for others to read. If not then I can write it like it is supposed to be written and not worry about writing something most people would not want to read.

It's going to be difficult getting the 50k word count without the "special scenes" which will be in the final copy I eventually work on getting published.. No matter which way this goes, I'm in it until the end.

Hope everyone is having fun with this. Take care and remember to take a break once in a while to let the juices have a chance to strengthen.

Write on,
Starling
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Question on content
· 11-10-15 9:01am
by Starling
Re: Question on content · 11-10-15 2:54pm
by Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online