About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 1, 2015 at 9:59pm
Quick Update
Just wanted to send a quick note to update everyone... I've been crunching numbers all day and the sponsorship funds are starting to roll in, which means that at some point soon - maybe even tomorrow - we should have enough banked to make a Final Results announcement and hand out some of the prizes.

At this point, everyone who wrote more than 12,500 words should have received one badge from me:

*Bullet* A NaNo Participant badge if you didn't reach 50,000 words
*Bullet* A NaNo Winner badge if you did reach 50,000 words
*Bullet* An exclusive Write-A-Thon badge if you both wrote and contributed significant financial support

If you wrote more than 12,500 words and have not received any badge from me yet, please let me know. There shouldn't be anyone, but if someone got overlooked for some reason, please let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Those who earned a Write-A-Thon badge and covered the cost of an additional Winner or Participant badge will get those in the next few days, as will those who earned badges for having the highest word count, most sponsor donations, etc. The GPs will be disbursed to the winning teams as soon as all the sponsor donations are in, probably also in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who made this activity possible this year... I hope you all had fun and I look forward to posting the Final Results of the 2015 "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon sometime in the next day or so. *Smile*

Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?
Logo for Senior Moderators - small

If you're interested in checking out my work:
"Blogocentric Formulations
"New & Noteworthy Things
Community Activities

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Quick Update
· 12-01-15 9:59pm
by Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online