About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
Paradise Cove Writing Challenge-On Hold
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 6, 2016 at 11:02am
Round 24 Winner Announced
Round 24 Winner.

The contest rules allow for only a 1st Place winner when there are less than 5 entries. Unfortunately there are only 4 entries this round.

All four entries were well done, and it was not easy to choose the winner, but I had to, but then that's why I get paid the "big bucks."

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2078485 by Not Available.

written by dblameck (David) had an interesting take on this round's image prompt.

Here's an except:

You hear me leave the room as you're left in total darkness, with just the gentle crackle of the candles to keep you company. The feeling of trepidation fills you with fear and excitement, and not for the last time you think to yourself whether you should play the game or leave. The excitement wins, your body already starting to tingle with the thought of being totally under my control.

The story written by Lyn's a Witchy Woman , "Office Slut is one worth reading. Anyone who works in an office will go to work after reading this and wonder every time a supervisor's door is closed.

The story written by PandaPaws Licensed VetTech , "Invalid Item was another good entry. If you want to see how a close couple has a good time, read this one.

And finally we had a story written by midnighteddie, "Invalid Item that takes place in a lighthouse and is filled with intimacy between two people who obviously care about each other.

I hope everyone who entered will take the time to read and review the other entries for this round, and I hope I will read your entries for round 25.

Thank you all for entering.

A pedaling bikerider
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Round 24 Winner Announced
· 04-06-16 11:02am
by Bikerider

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online