About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2016 at 10:44pm
Does anyone want to buddy up with me per Sara♥Jean suggestion? I promise to be kind but honest to you and your work if you do the same. Also, I am up at random hours of the night and obviously all day and I check my e-mail a lot during prep and nano (cause I'm at the computer a lot). Let me know if you're interested *Smile*

~ Stephanie Ferguson

Merit Badge in Try Something New
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Try Something New" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #2032032] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Dream Catchers
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Dream Catchers" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #2056721] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
writing buddy
· 10-01-16 10:44pm
by S Ferguson~ Prepping for Prep
Re: writing buddy · 10-01-16 10:49pm
by Piratess Dawniebelle
Re: writing buddy · 10-01-16 11:36pm
by Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online