About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2016 at 7:05am
Edited: October 3, 2016 at 7:07am
Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day Three
*Dollar* 250 GPs were sent to "October Novel Prep Challenge Group with this post.
Morning Y'all!

I have been enjoying the process so far. I think this challenge is just what I need to get the story out of my head and down on paper. I knida do things the old fashioned way, loose leaf and an old # 2. Anyway...I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

The story I am working on I have been playing around with for over two years now!! Two years!!! I have actually taken bits and pieces of the story and made 2 stand alone short stories with them. The short stories were mostly born of back story, but they fleshed out two of the characters in the main.

Well, signing up for the challenge brought the Muse back to the front door and this time she is knocking with a sledge hammer. And much to my surprise, she brought along a guest. She has dragged another character and his plot line along for the ride! At first I was a bit annoyed. I really did not think I wanted to be entertaining character, but she was right. This guy might just be what I need for a little levity and interest. He really is a likable guy but I am not quite well acquainted with him yet.

I know there has been a lot said who is up tweeting at 3 am, but I know one person whose brain decides to come up with "brilliant" ideas at 3 am when I would much rather be sleeping, lol! At least I have enough common sense not to broadcast them to the entire world.

I would love to hear any comments on this. Just trying to figure out if I am already overthinking this, and I am famous for that, or is this just a natural part of the process.

Have a lovely day!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day Three
· 10-03-16 7:05am
by Sand Castles Shopgirl 739
Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day Three · 10-03-16 7:16am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day ... · 10-03-16 7:26am
Re: Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge ... · 10-03-16 7:45am
by Storm Machine
Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day Three · 10-03-16 8:39am
by Kalistra
Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day ... · 10-03-16 10:13am
Re: Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge ... · 10-03-16 11:55am
by Past Member 'alysia'
Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day ... · 10-03-16 1:04pm
by SB Musing
Re: Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge ... · 10-03-16 6:31pm
by Kalistra
Re: Re: Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challe... · 10-03-16 6:32pm
by SB Musing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Interesting insights October Prep Ch... · 10-03-16 6:35pm
by Kalistra
Re: Interesting insights October Prep Challenge Day Three · 10-04-16 9:36am
by Carol St.Ann

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online