About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2016 at 2:06pm
Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro problem
*Smile* It's funny as I was waiting for an answer I think I figured it out. But some suggestions would still be welcome.

The problem is my main character has is that she is ostracized for knowing how to unite two separate races, her own (elves) and humans. However there's a law against elves even letting humans know they exist. And when she's thrown out of Elven society, the dragons which live with them also leave (the elves). And the younger set of elves cause a civil war.

So, her struggle begins that she must find a way for elves and humans to come together and put the civil war to rest.

Part of her knowledge comes from the Earth itself. When she's ostracized from her home, the rest of her knowledge comes from living in the human society. But the main antagonist is Earth, because it has appointed her as a Guardian (there are a lot of adventures because of it) and the Earth was the one who gave her the knowledge of uniting races in the first place because it was tired of all the wars and wants peace on its lands and seas.

Elfin Dragon ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Newsfeed
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on posting your  500 th   Newsfeed Note or Comment! Merit Badge in Snail Mail
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for all the wonderful snail mail you have sent to the members of  [Link To Item #snailmail] .  *^*Delight*^* Merit Badge in Consistent
[Click For More Info]

Whatever you do, do it well.  Whatever you do well, do it consistently.

Thank you for being a fan of  [Link To Item #2109126] !  If you aren't currently participating, I hope to see you participating sometime soon.  *^*Bighug*^* ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro problem · 10-03-16 12:19pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro problem · 10-03-16 1:17pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro problem · 10-03-16 2:06pm
Re: Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro problem · 10-03-16 2:28pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro pro... · 10-03-16 2:56pm
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist Intro... · 10-03-16 10:53pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagonist I... · 10-04-16 12:08am
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need writing buddy & Antagoni... · 10-04-16 12:40am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online