About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 5, 2016 at 3:42pm
Twisted my arm!

This last assignment, figuring out the antagonist, almost did me in. I hadn't planned on having a bad guy/girl in it, but now that I have, the story is leading its own way. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not, but I do know that I'm up for this new challenge and it's still early enough in the prep that I can work with it.

I mean, it threw the story in an opposite direction and it will probably be more than just a romance story. That should be the last thing I need to worry about, right? Just go with the flow and see where it'll take me would be the best option. I learned from before that I cannot steer the story in the direction I want. Instead, I have to let the characters take me on their journey. *Think*

Let's just hope I survive this new adventure! *Laugh* Good thing this Brainstorming assignment is up next and I can explore this option a bit deeper.

Thanks for listening/reading my rant. *Hug* It makes me see things more clear when I explain them to no one in particular. *Blush*

~ Gaby *Witchhat*
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

Visit us at: "GoT Items for reviewing?
with my name in it
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Twisted my arm!
· 10-05-16 3:42pm
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Twisted my arm! · 10-05-16 4:06pm
by SB Musing
Re: Re: Twisted my arm! · 10-05-16 4:11pm
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Re: Re: Twisted my arm! · 10-06-16 6:52pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online