About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 7, 2016 at 12:00pm
Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question
Ember, since I do the same thing as you (I have my laptop in my lap at the moment) I'll add to the conversation. I write on my laptop because I can't write on paper anymore - too much arthritis. And I have a unique set-up in my apartment because I'm in a studio.

My entire workspace is my California King bed, mostly because it takes up my entire apartment space. So, I sit with pillows under my legs and my laptop on my lap which gives just enough space for the fan to get air and the heat of the laptop not to burn me if it does get hot.

The wrist issue, which you've noted, does sometimes get to me. But I've got the laptop low enough in my lap where it doesn't pinch my wrists and both my arms and hands are at an even level (flat) on the keyboard. Makes for a difference in both typing and so my wrists don't hurt when laying across the edge of the laptop.

Elfin Dragon ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Snail Mail
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for the letters and mail you have been sending to the members of  [Link To Item #snailmail] .  I know it has brought smiles to their faces.  *^*Delight*^* Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 66   Public Reviewer  for the month of  January 2017 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Attention to Detail
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User elfindragon] 
Just letting you know I really appreciate everything you do for  [Link To Item #snailmail]  and around the site!   *^*Delight*^*
  Thank you for all the effort you put into making things smoother for others!   *^*Suitheart*^* ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 8:01am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 8:09am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 9:18am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 9:23am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 9:29am
by MontyB
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 9:33am
by A.J. Barretts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 2:22pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 2:28pm
by A.J. Barretts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 2:22pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 10:26am
by InkSpout
Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 11:38am
by A Non-Existent User
*Exclaim*Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 12:00pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Re: Re: Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 2:30pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: For laptop users... a question · 10-07-16 7:29pm
by Shanachie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online