About This Author
Brandiwyn🎶 , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 13, 2016 at 9:28pm
Second Outline

I've been fiddling around with this today, sent in the wrong entry number, then had to correct it, but this is what I'm coming up in this particular revision. "Outline Revision #2 I already had to combine two chapters because one, the way it was set up would have been rather on the thin and boring side.

Personally, I like where this is taking me. I get to dig deeper into the story and set up something more concrete, but I also noticed that the points I've made might end up being reshuffled or chapters entirely changed. I understand that nothing is set in stone and this outline should help with that, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with how much work I'm planning to put into the prep. Not complaining *Laugh* just realizing what it takes to get from point A to point B. It'll be worth it. Right? Right. I hope so. What do you guys think?

~ Gaby *Witchhat*
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Second Outline
· 10-13-16 9:28pm
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Second Outline · 10-13-16 9:43pm
by Brandiwyn🎶
Re: Re: Second Outline · 10-13-16 9:49pm
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Re: Re: Second Outline · 10-13-16 10:16pm
by Elycia Lee ☮
Re: Re: Re: Re: Second Outline · 10-13-16 10:19pm
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Second Outline · 10-13-16 10:21pm
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online