About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 26, 2016 at 4:23pm
Is it Tuesday yet?
After so much prep, the countdown to the start of NaNo seems so far away!

The story has been begging to be written for so long now. I just hope it's as eager to be written a week from now!

Who else is counting the days? Any last minute preparations going down? Any marathon sessions in the works?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Campfires
[Click For More Info]

[Link To Item #974537]  The Pagoda is an awesome campfire!  The premise is intriguing and the story is action-packed.  I LOVE that new additions are added every day or two.  Whenever I log on to Writing.com, The Pagoda is one of the first items I look at.  Thanks for thinking up something so fun, and for allowing me to play a part.  *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Courage
[Click For More Info]

Sarah Rae, For having the courage to step out of your story/novel writing "box" and dive into a month of grueling poetry! I applaud your efforts (and it's a shame about your Internet) and you deserve the recognition for writing those 30 poems, regardless of a little lateness. Well done! *^*Heart*^* ~Ren Merit Badge in Writing.Com  15th Anniversary
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your  15th  Writing.Com Account Anniversary!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Is it Tuesday yet?
· 10-26-16 4:23pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: Is it Tuesday yet? · 10-27-16 5:31am
by QPdoll

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online