About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 26, 2016 at 9:23pm
Day 26 rant
At least I've managed to post these rants every day, though apparently to an ever-dwindling audience.

Today was the last freestyle on the calendar, but I expect I'll be doing a lot of these even in November. I find that writing down thoughts as I get them, rather than letting them spin around in my mind, helps me come up with other ideas. Clears brainspace, maybe. Like I said before, I do this sort of thing for almost every story I write, and it works.

You know what else works? And I hate to admit this: physical exercise. Not my favorite activity. Not by a long shot. But I always feel better afterward (which does nothing to get me motivated to do it in the first place), and usually, I'm not thinking about much during the exercise except what's happening with plots and characters. Maybe I should get my expensive clothing rackelliptical trainer finally set up before November starts.

Anyone want to take bets? I'm a gambling man.

Sig by legerdemain

C'=='==============>'
the pun is mightier than the sword
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Day 26 rant
· 10-26-16 9:23pm
by Waltz en France
Re: Day 26 rant · 10-26-16 11:24pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Day 26 rant · 10-27-16 10:09am
by Sand Castles Shopgirl 739

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online