About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2017 at 11:30pm
Help for LinnAnn - day 3
Ideas and comments from the community?

before I post will this work?

OCT 3, 2017

1. Describe any initial refusals on the part of your protagonist(s) to accept the journey and face the conflict.
In book one at the end, Lili decides not to go to Eli's world, so I guess her refusal for this book is troublesome for me. She refuses to face facts. She get more lonely and depressed as the link between her and Eli is stretched farther as the distance between them goes from galaxy to galaxy.

(2) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) makes the choice to embark on this story's journey and face the conflict.
Again she makes that choice when she chooses to bring the other aliens to Grays Harbor County. That again is at the end of the first book one. In book two she puts on a smiling face and helps the aliens get settled, jobs, schools, housing. But at home she turns into a depressed hermit.
(3) Describe the moment when your protagonist(s) crosses the point of no return and cannot change their mind about accepting the journey and facing the conflict.
That happens in book one. I could do the ending of book one again at the beginning of book two. At the end of book two she does finally admit she should have gone with Eli. Her kids don't really call or do anything with her. She feels unwanted by them.

Cheers,
Michelle

Gift from Blue Witch
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Help for LinnAnn - day 3
· 10-04-17 11:30pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 8:31am
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 9:03am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 9:25am
by Sharon.NJ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 9:51am
by MontyB
Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 10:04am
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!
Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 11:50am
by LinnAnn -book writer
Re: Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 11:59am
by LinnAnn -book writer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 12:56pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: Re: Re: Help for LinnAnn - day 3 · 10-05-17 4:18pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online