About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 13, 2017 at 6:01pm
Skipping ahead
I fully intended to work my antagonist profile today, but as I lay in bed unable to sleep last night, I was tossing and turning because of a major flaw in my story. My world was not ready to put my characters in yet and it made it difficult to really envision a lot of the story. So... I skipped ahead and got some world-building/brainstorming done.

As expected, once I had a bit of culture and history hammered out, it allowed me to more fully develop the two characters I'd already written profiles for and the antagonist's story is hiding just around the corner waiting for me to write it now. *Smile*

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Happy Account Birthday Sarah! Hopefully many many more to follow! *huggggs* Kit Merit Badge in Writing.Com  15th Anniversary
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your  15th  Writing.Com Account Anniversary! Merit Badge in Leadership
[Click For More Info]

For your amazing leadership as we kicked off  [Link To Item #1474311]  2020. Keep up the good work!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Skipping ahead
· 10-13-17 6:01pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: Skipping ahead · 10-13-17 10:22pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Skipping ahead · 10-14-17 12:47am
by Anders J. Miller-Go Big Red!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online