About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 22, 2017 at 4:18pm
Winning Motivation
by Shaye
I don't know if you guys have been around this challenge before or not. If you haven't, you might not know about the gem that is "NaNoWriMo Sprint Writers Forum. You only get access to it if you win the challenge, and don't fall 72 hours behind. This resource alone is the reason I want to finish this challenge without falling behind! Yes, there's sprints going on elsewhere, maybe on Twitter, or the Official NaNoWriMo website. Those are beside the point. There's something about sprinting against people who've helped you plan the novel that's really inspiring. I'm always on at weird hours of the day (WDC-wise), so the more of you that win this year, and participate in sprinting, the more people might be on at the same time as me. I never do anything without some personal gain, after all. *Wink*

TL;DR: Win the prep, so you can access the sprints!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
Winning Motivation
· 10-22-17 4:18pm
by Shaye
Re: Winning Motivation · 10-22-17 5:03pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online