About This Author
I am SoCalScribe. This is my InkSpot.
NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 25, 2017 at 12:23am
Edited: October 25, 2017 at 12:25am
*Dollar* 5,000 GPs were sent to "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon Group with this post.
Jeff, I would like to sign up as a first-time NaNoWriMo participant along with my musical knees. I have been a little hesitant to begin, since my prose experience is limited over these past four decades, and since I have two trips scheduled for November this year, but I will give it my all as a participant, realizing that I will write more words in the attempt than I would, while sitting on the bench.

That being the case I will do well to heed the admonition of one of my favorite novelists, “Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Joyful Christian

I would, also, like to sponsor LinnAnn -book writer and Carol St.Ann . I feel great confidence with my support going to these two fine ladies. Actually, my confidence in their abilities is so strong that I have written a poetic homage as my blog post for Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, (yesterday.) "Trochee: "NaNoWriMo"

Included you will find an initial donation to help the cause. I am excited about the possibilities of NaNoWriMo, 2017!!!! *Cool*

Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
· 10-25-17 12:23am
by Jay O'Toole
Re: Sign Up & Sponsoring Two · 10-27-17 9:57pm
by Jeff
Re: Re: Sign Up & Sponsoring Two · 10-27-17 10:16pm
by Jay O'Toole

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online