About This Author
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , also known as Michelle Tuesday, is a musician, educator and writer hailing from Columbus, Ohio.
October Novel Prep Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 28, 2017 at 10:36pm
No MB for me
I'm sorry everyone. But I'm not going to be able to get my Outline Revision #3 before the seventy-two-hour deadline. So, I'm not going to be getting my MB. I just hope I'm not disqualified from the November Novel Writing Challenge.

Only got about half of my Tween Detectives Outline done. And only the first twelve of my SpaceAce Outline finished. I really tried to finish them both. But with me moving back to Blue Springs MO, and the daily assignments I didn't get the chance to do it.

I have just started writing my October twenty-eighth Short Stories for the four Prep October contest. And I will get them done by the deadline tomorrow. But they won't be done by the end of today. I have already logged them into the Assignment Log. Because I did start them today. But they won't be done until tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Exclaim*
No MB for me
· 10-28-17 10:36pm
by PureSciFi
Re: No MB for me · 10-29-17 8:14am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
... powered by: Writing.Com
Online Writing Portfolio * Creative Writing Online